Support the Festival
Become a Friend, Supporter or Patron
As a Friend, Supporter or Patron of the Festival, your yearly membership is essential in bringing together authors, performers and audiences, and in helping us to make writing, storytelling and creativity accessible to the whole community.
In these challenging times, we need your support more than ever. Not only will you be helping us to protect the festival for the future, but you can also enjoy a range of great benefits too!
As a registered charity, the Borders Book Festival relies on your support. We could not do what we do without your help.
See below for more information on membership benefits.
Become a Friend of the Festival and receive the following benefits:
- Advance booking of up to 6 tickets per event*
- Advance digital copy of programme
- Invitation to the Walter Scott Prize for Historical Fiction award ceremony
- Advance booking for out-of-season Borders Book Festival events
- Programme posted directly to your door, on request
*Single membership - up to 4 tickets per event.
Joint membership - up to 6 tickets per event.
Become a Supporter of the Festival and receive all Friend benefits PLUS:
- Tickets available at concession prices*
- Invitation to the festival programme and media launch in Melrose
- Acknowledgement of support in the printed programme and on the website
*Except for special events where no concessions are advertised
Become a Patron of the Festival and receive all Friend and Supporter benefits PLUS:
- A lunch in Harmony House during the festival weekend
- 12 pairs of complimentary tickets
- Reserved seats at the events of your choice
Help keep Borders Book Festival alive!
As a charity we rely heavily on the support and generosity of our regular Borders Book Festival goers. If you feel you are able to donate to allow us to continue to deliver future festivals - we would be most grateful.